Sumner Brooks on her new #EDRDPro Series, navigating bumps along the road and the importance of listening.
Fellow Eating Disorder Dietitian and founder of #EDRDPro Sumner Brooks shares valuable insights about how she came to being a dedicated Health At Every Size practitioner and support for people who want to be free from dieting.
Here Sumner shares:
- The personal and professional bumps along the road that led to her understand the experiences of others in a way that has enhanced her skills and
- Her thoughts on the importance of listening, and being with clients
- Why going to conferences is so important!
- Who have been the most influential Dietitians for Sumner?
- The book that EVERY SINGLE DIETITIAN needs to read
- What is culture?
- What can you expect from EDRDPro including a sneaky peek at hearing about some of the guests presentations!
You can find Sumner here:
with direct links to the EDRDPro Symposium