Haley Goodrich on ethical entrepeneurship, building a HAES-centered business, and facing your fears.....
Here Haley shares:
- Her path from graduating to becoming an entrepreneur in the dietetic space.
- Dietitians and private practice; why it is not generally the ‘recommended’ or ‘ideal’ trajectory for dietetic students and the layers that contribute to this.
- The entrepreneurial world; braving the wilderness, being vulnerable and taking risks.
- The hope for future dietetic students; “We need to breakdown the normalising of limiting beliefs – more mind work!”.
- The skills and understandings that can help you build a HAES centred business.
- Straddling the fence? The common fears of jumping fully in and by doing so, how it can contribute to success.
- The importance of a clear, consistent and personally aligned message and a helpful activity that can get you started!
- ‘Speaking up and out’; sharing your authentic voice and story and the spaces available in this paradigm for growth and development.
- The need for reflection and ‘pause’; how she approaches it.
- More about her business coaching; how she got started and the support it provides for those wanting to start a private practice.
Connect with Haley: